Monday, July 18, 2011

Just a Few Pictures


Group shot of the tie dyeing products


Hufflepuff crest up close, sorry, I don't know how to turn it, and yes, that is the first badger I've ever drawn


Ravenclaw crest, and yes, that's a bronze raven, though you can't really tell


Slytherin crest


Gryffindor crest, lion (and snake) thanks to mom


Of all the shirts together


My Pillow pet, SirJamus

So that's a bit of what I've been up to, tie dyeing, and painting shirts, and playing with my pillow pet.

3 comments:

katharine said...

cool shirts! i love tye dying, looks fun.

TracyH said...

I love the shirts. Did you go to see Anna? What did you think of the movie? I liked it. I don't like knowing that was the end of the series though.

Naomi said...

We actually go see Anna in August. I LOVED the movie, I am a huge fan of Harry Potter, and I really liked the ending!