Saturday, May 29, 2010

Today's Wipe Out

Well, today, Nicki and i were bike riding, we'd gone all the way to Ford MS and were on our way back when i hit a tiny pebble, and went off the sidewalk onto more concrete, dirty concrete. Nicki then, unable to stop careened into me, landing her, her bike, and my bike on top of me, which is where most of the minor scrapes came from. I got a pretty bad one on my elbow, totally scraping all skin off in an area about two inches long, and one inch wide. it hurts. them my knee got some, not as bad, but still very painful, and dirty, my hand was even less, but we couldn't get the dirt out no matter what we tried. it stings a bit still. my thigh got a bruise on it, ans the skin wasn't scraped too bad though. moving back to my hand, i have a bruise from a bike handle bar about the width of a quarter,and about twice as high. it's slightly blue, but it's not really turning colors that much.
well, i hope i didn't sound to self pitiful there, but it really hurts... :(

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Have you healed up?

Naomi said...

yup, i still have a bit of a scar on my elbow though