Friday, August 28, 2009

Top of the School-haha

I am a sixth grader, as of a week ago. I think it's weird. Getting back on schedule is hard. I am getting used to it again, but i do think it awfully strange that my teachers give out more homework on Friday's than all the rest of the week...combined. I have band on Wednesday, and Friday. I have already been told by the orchestra members that any one in band is a 'band nerd' and in particular(to me, not band in general) when I told the person that I am now officially in band (i got my binder today) that i am a band geek. not geek nerd. that's all i have to say about that.
Any way, school is fun. I enjoy seeing my friends, and feeling tall-i finally grew this summer!-

5 comments:

Anna Larsen said...

so how tall are you now?

katharine said...

what instrument did you choose?

J.F. said...

You only have band 2 days a week?

Naomi said...

I am 4ft 10in.

I am starting clarinet, then moving to sax if i can.

yes, they have so many schools here, and only 2 teachers, they only have time for 2 days a week.

Daniel Larsen said...

Thanks for the blog invite, Namu!

Yay! I was a band-geek for many years (trombone). You will find out that being part of the band is very cool, and that anybody who tries to make fun of you is just jealous! :-)