Sunday, January 11, 2009

Vacation

Family vacation is fun so I thought I'd share some I remember from the past.
New york- about a year ago every one that was born then went to visit Grandpa Anderson and to see the pageant we also went to the Sacred Grove and to the Joseph Smith Home, and got our family pictures taken.
Hawaii-This vacation was for Spring Break during 3rd grade, it was just mom, Dad,Melissa, Nicki, and me. WE had lots of fun and saw lots of things.
This Christmas-We didn't leave this house, but all our family came and visited and we had a houseful. Even though I didn't go to a far away place or state even it was one of the most eventful holidays and most memorable ones, love to you all!

4 comments:

Anna Larsen said...

Thanks for sharing your memories. I haven't been around for the more recent family vacations, and it's fun to hear about them.

J.F. said...

Well thanks for the invite. I thought of a few more blogging topics (since you didn't want to write about cheese): scotch tape, slinkys, and old shoes.

elise said...

what beautiful memories! thanks for sharing. i didn't evn know you had a blog til i saw a link on anna's page, so thanks for the invite. i like the comment on slinkys too, i never would have guessed that. and uyour little quote is good. love you!

katharine said...

what did you do in hawaii anyway? i've never been and I'd love to hear about it.
here's another idea: i like funny stories. when something funny happens, make a note to yourself then come home and blog about it :)