Just a Little Something

Monday, January 26, 2009

Haircut

I got my hair cut last Thursday. It's not very short but its nice to have.
Pictures coming soon....mabey.
Posted by Naomi at 7:33 PM

3 comments:

katharine said...

you have to post a picture now!

January 29, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Anna Larsen said...

Where are those pictures?

February 5, 2009 at 6:28 PM
Wendy said...

I love love love getting my hair cut! I can't wait to see the pictures of your hair cut.

February 10, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • Haircut
      • What about you?
      • Art
      • Vacation
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  December (2)

My Blog List

  • Karen B.:Unconditionally & always me, and ocasionally you-private
  • Katherine:Making it up as i go along-private
  • anna:Joy in the Journy-private
  • Saralyn:Come What May and Love it!
  • Elise:now what do i say?
  • Nicki:My Own Little World-private
  • Wendy:Juggling It All
Show 5 Show All

my little something

I wish I could stand on a busy street corner, hat in hand, and beg people to throw me their wasted hours.
-Bernard Bereason
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.